Creating Learning Opportunities: A Step-by-Step Guide to Teaching Students with Vision Impairment and Additional Disabilities, Including Deafblindness
Edited by Reena Bhandari and Jayanthi Narayan
Published by Voice & Vision India
National Resource and Training Centre for Children with Vision Impairment and Additional Disabilities, Including Deafblindness (Supported by Hilton / Perkins Program of Perkins School for the Blind USA)
Written by experts in the field of vision impairment and additional disabilities in India, this book is based in the Indian context with photographs, illustrations and case studies. This practical guide is a resource not only for India, but all developing countries.
This guide provides information on:
- Understanding Vision Impairment and Additional Disabilities (VIAD)
- Assessment of Sensory Impairments, Communication
- Early Intervention, Working with Families
- Curriculum Development, IEPs, Training Strategies, and Resources, Program Development & Management
- Additional related information on Epilepsy, Nutrition, Law and more..
The book is user-friendly and straightforward, supported by case illustrations. A blend of individual styles of writing and expertise of the authors will sustain your interest in this resource manual.
For more information, see Voice and Vision.