Light the light of life with love: Website of Committee for Parents of Children with Visual Impairment of China (in Chinese)
This is a non-profit organization under the leadership of the China Blind Person Association. The aim is to carry forward the humanitarian spirit, promote the development of education for the blind, reflect the will of parents, and to protect the fundamental rights of the blind.
The tasks are:
1. To promote early intervention for blind children, early education work carried out to guide the proper training and education for blind children of the parents.
2. Close cooperation and promotion of the healthy development of education of the blind in Schools for the Blind.
3. To provide the opportunity to share experiences, to encourage people from all walks of life to its own resources and capabilities to serve the blind of education to the community, concern for blind children in philanthropy.
4. To enhance exchanges and cooperation between the parents to receive training and exchanges, learning platform for the blind.
5. To strengthen international cooperation and exchanges to promote Chinese blind children education and employment experiences and achievements.
6. To promote the policy of the Chinese blind children education, rehabilitation and development, safeguarding the legitimate rights and interests of Chinese blind children education, rehabilitation.